VSC, partnering with MACV, seeks to Partner with Veteran Service Organizations and Community Service Providers that offer help, support, and benefits to our Veterans, Military, and their Families. We help them secure the vital resources they need and are entitled to for their service to our country.
VSC also Promotes Awareness of All Veterans Issues, encouraging Communities, Veteran Service Organizations, Service Providers, and Media Outlets. We encourage them to get more involved in helping inform our Veterans and Military Community on where they can get goods, services, programs, and benefits available in their communities.
- VSC's website lists local, state, and federal organizations that offer Veterans, Military, and their Families; the goods, services, programs, and benefits they have earned.
- VSC Partnered with MACV in 2014, making VSC the official sponsor, fundraiser, and promoter of the annual Mayors' Veterans Appreciation Day event.
- Starting in 2021, the Mayors' Veterans Appreciation Day event will invite Veterans Service Providers, Veterans, Military, and their Families from all the Central Indiana counties to participate with us at the Marion County Fairgrounds, with the city of Indianapolis being the Hosting City.
- VSC is looking to Partner with other Communities and Veteran Service Organizations to better serve and support our Veteran and Military population.
- MACV is a Marion County networking organization made up of local Veteran Service Providers, Veteran-focused, and Veteran owned business that meets monthly to plan on how to better serve our Veteran and Military community.
- MACV advises the Marion County Mayors and Town Managers on the needs of the Veteran community.
Together, VSC and MACV's mission is to better serve and inform our Veterans, Military Community, and Government Officials.