VSC Logo

VSC By-Line

Veterans Support Council

MACV's Logo

Veterans Support Council, Inc.

Phone Icon (317) 489-9471


Donate to, or Pay VSC Page

WW II War Memorial U.S.S. Indianapolis Memorial Korean Memorial Vietnam War Memorial

To Make a Charitable Donation to VSC, or
Make a Payment to VSC on an Event or Product,

You can either:

1) Make your single or monthly "Cash Donation" through our PayPal account. Just click on the "Donate" button & follow the instructions.

2) Make your "Payment" for an Event or Product through our PayPal account. Make your selection & click on the "Pay Now" button.

3) To "Donate" or to make a "Payment" to VSC, you can make your check or money order payable to VSC and mail to:
      Veterans Support Council, Inc. or VSC, 2457 E Washington St, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 6201 USA
      Make sure you write on your check or money order what your "Donation" or your "Payment" is for.

4) You can also Donate Food, Clothing, or Personal Hygeine items to HRH & VSC to help our Homeless Friends and Veterans:
HHOOT's Street Outreach Distribution Center (click here for flyer) is located at 2457 E Washington St, Suite F, Indianapolis, IN 46201.  Please make deliveries to the warehouse "behind" 30 South Temple Ave. to "Suite F" (click here for map).  SouthTemple Ave is one block West of Rural St on E Washington St.  Turn South on S Temple Ave and go to the end of the street, then turn right inside of the gate.

  • VSC is an Indiana Non-Profit Corporation that that was formed on the 10th of March 2014.
  • VSC secured its IRS 501 (c)(3) on the 28th of January 2016.
  • Our Federal ID # is: 46-4747247
  • Any questions concerning a donation to VSC can be E-mailed to Don Hawkins at: Hawkins@VSC.ooo, or call him (317) 917-0500 office or (317) 632-0500 cell.

    Military Color Guard     VSC's New Logo     American Flag & Bald Eagle

For Medical or Physical Emergencies:

If you or someone you are helping is hurt or in imminent danger, please get to a phone and dial 9-1-1 immediately. | If you or someone you know is feeling suicidal, or facing a crisis, dial 2-1-1 in Indy or (866) 211-9966 for immediate help.  | If you are a victim of domestic violence dial 1 (800) 332-7385 or (317) 926-4357.

For Non-Emergencies:
If you are a Veteran or a Family member of a Veteran in search of information on his/her benefits and/or you/they require immediate services, please call 2-1-1, or contact one of the service providers or organizations listed on our "Resources" page.
Please Note:
VSC & MACV are only providers of the Information and Referrals you may need and does not provide any direct services.