..... Coming Summer 2020 .....
VSC will soon be accepting Donations from Individuals and Corporations that wish to Support Veterans Support Council, Inc. (VSC). VSC's main objective is to Partner with, and bring Veterans, Non-Veterans, Veterans Organizations, Veterans Service Organizations and Private Sector Corporations together that's goals are the same as VSC's and that's to help and support our Veterans, our Military Personnel and their Families.
Benefits of Membership:
- Your continued Donation shows your Support for our Veteran Community
- Receive a FREE commemorative coin - In 2020 it's our 10th Anniversary coin for the Mayors' Veterans AppreciationDay Special event.
- Receive monthly Veterans Support Council Newsletter (via Email), keeping you informed of current events, new and additional services made available to Veterans, Military & Families.
- Receive access to Exclusive Discounts and Benefits
- Receive an Official VSC Supporters Card & Name Tag
- Your Annual Membership Donation, whatever the level, is tax deductible.
- Other Benefits will be added as we grow (Suggestions Welcome) .......
The Donations for your continued Support will be used for VSC's "Number One" priority of Supporting Veteran's Events and Activities. Your Donation will also be used to pay for VSC and MACV's operating expenses, such as printing, promotional aids, phone & internet bill, website costs, insurance, office supplies, legal and filing fees. No office rent or salaries will be paid out of these monies.
If you are interested in being a Premier Supporter of VSC, please fill out the below form and click on the "Submit to VSC" button. We will Email you updated information as we add additional benefits to our Supporters.
You DO NOT have to be a VSC Premier Supporter to attend any MACV meetings or participate in any "Mayors' Veterans Appreciation Day" events.
PLEASE NOTE: There are no membership requirements or fees to be a MACV Member, just show up and participate in the Networking ..... You are considered a MACV Member by just attending several monthly meetings per year. See MACV Page .....