Hoosier Heroes Page
Our 10th Anniversary Hoosier Heroes Appreciation Day event has been rescheduled for August 2024.
Hoosier Heroes Appreciation Day
(Formally the Mayors' Veterans Appreciation Day)
Hoosier Heroes Faith & Family Day
Hoosier Heroes Appreciation Day will be Saturday the 17th of August 2024
Hoosier Heroes Faith & Family Day will be Sunday the 18th of August 2024
Honoring our Veterans, Military & First Responders
Our First Responders include, but are not limited to our;
Law Enforcement, Firefighters, Hospital/EMS Personnel including, Doctors, Nurses & Care Givers
A Day to Show Our Appreciation for their Commitment
and Heroic Service to their Community and Country.
Why a Veterans, Military, and First Responders Appreciation Day is Important:
- The time is now to remind us of their sacrifices to their country, community, and their families;
- It gives us a day to acknowledge their commitment to our nation, our communities and bask in their pride & heroism;
- Most of our Veterans, Military, and First Responders face high risks virtually every time they step out of the comfort of their own homes and are pretty likely America’s most dangerous careers;
- Veterans, Military, and our First responders put other lives ahead of their own. HHAD is a day they can share the joy with their teammates and take a day to feel appreciated with their families;
- And last, by not least, I believe it’s the least we can do to show them the respect and appreciation they deserve for all they do.